Thursday, March 13, 2008

Om Shanti Om



Ok.. So, I watched this movie the other day.. And I must say, it was entertaining.. I definitely wouldn't say it was a good movie, but, I really haven't had this much fun watching a hindi movie. A lot of Hindi movies that I have watched these days have been the ones with a "message" .. This one reminded me of those good old moives, where you could leave your brains at home and go and be just plain entertained.. The story was "no big deal", but, it was done very well.. The South Indian fight parody was awesome.. And, Shah Rukh's "Dard-E-Diso" dance.. Man, he could give these new kids a run for their money..

I've also been listening to some of the songs of the movie and the tunes are quite catchy.. When I was in India this past January, my cousin Rhythm introduced all the new actors and actresses from the song Deewangee... So, it was nice watching it again..

All in all, it was a fun way to spend a rainy afternoon..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rhythm fadia-maniar said...

hmmm...now i know why this movie is the biggest bollywood grosser worldwide....sure its entertaining....n somehow SRK is jus simply lovable these days...no wonder he is where he is...me too love all songs...